Terms and Condition
- You agree and accept to receive SMS, E-mail and other advertisement content from the Statinfo Marketing Agency.
- Don’t use abused words, shouts, insults, when you try to contact the company by mail, call or face to face. If company notices, the user accounts will be permanently blocked. Company not answerable for this.
- The company will actively analyze customer account activity for any signs of money laundering or any customer whom in the opinion of the company has the appearance of involvement in money laundering activities will have their account terminated permanently.
- The Statinfo Marketing Agency is not responsible or liable for any false information on our website, mass emails, link advertisements, mouth publish, bulk SMS or any other marketing services prided to the user. You are requested to validate the information from alternative sources before taking any actions.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Information Collection and Use
- We use your information to operate our website’s business activities. For example, we may use this data to contact you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers, resolve disputes, troubleshoot issues, and enforce our website’s terms and conditions.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We do not trade or share your private information with others. If you subscribe to electronic newsletters or other communications from our website, you will always have an option to unsubscribe immediately.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
The company can change the terms and conditions at any point of time.
These terms and conditions may change from time to time. If such changes are made, they will be effective immediately, and we will notify you by email/SMS.
If you disagree with the changes that have been made, you should be brought to our attention by contacting us and providing us with information relating to your concern.